MIG CO2 Gas Shielded Welding Wire
D114 Hard Facing Welding Wire.
- Newly mined, non-recycled material to prevent early rust build-up
- Consistent wire thickness
- Evenly spooled wire
Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB) Certification
CWB - Canadian Welding Bureau
- Deposits feature higher alloy levels than to resist both abrasion and moderate impact
- Can be used at temperatures up to 704°C (1300°F)
- To be used on carbon, low alloy, manganese and stainless steels and cast iron
- Deposit is limited to two layers
- Bucket lips
- Crusher hammers
- Ore chutes
- Dozer blades
- Ripper teeth
Free Shipping within the cities of Winkler and Morden. For shipping rates outside these cities, please contact us for pricing.
Orders are processed within 1 to 2 business days. Urgent shipping available.